Anoderm folds correction – offer
What are the folds of rectum?
They are loose pieces of anoderm, that is the skin around the rectum. Usually they are the result of rectal area thrombosis, rectum varices, for women childbirth, constant physical burden of pregnancy. Without treatment they cause a discomfort, inflammations around the rectum and negative aesthetic feeling, which worsen over time. A presence of scars, skin lesions are an indication for surgical treatment after a consultation with a proctologist. Rectal area anoderm folds are removed surgically and if the ailment does not recur, there is no need for repeating the procedure.
Laser removal of rectal area folds
Contraindications for the procedure:
- acute viral infection,
- HIV infection,
- autoimmunological disease
- immunosuppresive drugs intake
- blood clotting disorders and antithrombotics intake
Instructions after the procedure:
- fibre-rich diet,
- regular meals,
- care for regular defecation,
- using the medication prescribed by the doctor
- hip baths (according to doctor’s recommendation)